Fundamentals of Field Service
Fundamentals of Field ServicePMMI Members Only
Field service technicians are the face of your organization. They spend more time with your customers than anyone in your organization. While technical proficiency garners the most attention, there is far more to being a technician.
This PMMI Members Only 2-day workshop explores non-technical knowledge and skills needed to be a great technician. Through demonstrations and role play exercises, attendees will learn about:
- Becoming a trusted adviser to customers
- Communicating with different levels of your customer’s organization
- Customer service and relations
- How do deal with challenging customers
- Working conditions and safety
- Travel tips and regulations
- The importance of documenting service calls
- Training customers
- Troubleshooting and new technology
Who Should Attend:
New technicians, Assemblers or Engineers going out on a service call, Technicians who could benefit from a refresher.
PMMI Member: $1,095 per individual
Individual purchase only. If you need to purchase more than one seat please create separate accounts for each individual or contact email@example.com for assistance.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Registration cancellation must be received 10 business days prior to the course to receive a refund. You will be charged $100 for cancellation or you can reschedule for a future iteration of the same workshop. Refunds will not be granted for NO-SHOWS, & E-Learning courses.