Certified Technical Sales Professional
Packaging & Processing Equipment Selling in Today's Market
As the packaging and processing industry becomes more technologically advanced, OEM sales professionals must be more knowledgeable than ever about industry equipment technology, materials, regulations, and customer needs.
Based on the Sandler Sales System, this 2-day in-person program, customized for the packaging and processing industry and exclusive to PMMI members, will help capital equipment sales professionals and their managers learn systematic consultative selling techniques to make them trusted advisors to customers purchasing packaging, processing, and automation equipment.
Training Topics Include:
- Territory & Account Planning
- Opportunity Identification
- Identifying Customer Pain Points
- Identifying Decision Making Process
- Differentiation from Competition
- Overcoming Objections and Roadblocks
- Solution Development
- Proposal and Presentation
In addition to the 2-day in person workshop, participants must complete the following:
- OpX Leadership Network Work Products
- Practical Implications of Sales Contract Law (Coming Soon)
PMMI Member:$2995 per individual
PMMI Members Only
CANCELLATION POLICY: Registration cancellation must be received 10 business days prior to the course to receive a refund. You will be charged $100 for cancellation or you can reschedule for a future iteration of the same workshop. Refunds will not be granted for NO-SHOWS, & E-Learning courses.
October 19 - 20, 2023
Packaging & Processing Equipment Selling in Today’s Market
Stone Mountain, GA